Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Random Thoughts

So I'm terrible at updating. That's a thing, it happens.  Life got in the way huge.  Moved a few states away, took a new job, getting married in less than a month, got another baby on the way.  These things happen.  On to random, totally non-sequitur thoughts!

First up:  I saw a school bus pulled over by the cops on my way home from work today. I wonder what happened? Were the police looking for a missing kid? Did the cop see some jackass pass the stopped school bus while it was dropping off kids and get a statement from the bus driver? Was it really a mobile meth lab? The potential possibilities are endless!

 Second:  A true story that always makes me die a little on the inside.  Once I was outside expo at a restaurant. This is the guy who sits in the window and takes the food as it comes out and trays it up for the servers to run out to the tables. My printer ran out of paper, so instead of just writing the tables numbers on post it notes or something, I decided I hated the waitstaff and wrote basic middle school math equations that came out to have the table numbers as answers. This confused and angered some of them at first. So I simplified it to basic elementary school math. It still didn't help.

Random thought the third:  I'm sort of excited to see how my son reacts to Star Wars when he gets a little older.  I remember watching the Original Trilogy when I was just a little older than he is now over and over and over and over and oh my God I just realized I did the same thing every little girl has done with Frozen since it came out on DVD except with something way cooler on a bootlegged VHS tape.  Episode 7 is just a few months away!





No comments:

Post a Comment