Sunday, March 14, 2010

Writing!

So I've been writing up a storm at the strangest times. This isn't a bad thing by any means. It's usually when I'm in a situation where I don't have access to my lappy or my desktop and have to try to jot down broad stroke notes on whatevers available. Work, social gatherings that I'd much rather not spend my time on, places where it'd be a bad thing if I whipped out Obsidian and started hammering away on the keys. It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have atrocious handwriting and could decipher half of what I've written. =P

On the upside, though, there's been some forward movement on several of my long abandoned and thoroughly planned and fleshed out stories I've been working on for the last... 12 years? Jesus, I feel really old now.

Turns out, they're all connected. Even the throwaway ones that I was just jotting around on as a writing exercise. Not all of them, mind, but 4 of the 5 big ideas I've had all seem to fit together thematically and in a way that makes sense. Now lets see if I can take these pieces and run with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment