Monday, February 8, 2010

So you want to be a blogger...

Someone earlier today suggested I start a blog to help me kind of kick start my old writing habits. In theory, I thought this was a good idea. Not only would it give me a chance to get used to writing on a regular basis, but it would also give me an outlet to spout off on whatever I wanted to talk about, regardless if my friends were interested or not.

Sometimes, popping into Vent and ranting about some topics just isn't cool, ya know.

So here it is. The thoughts and opinions of a geeky bartender on whatever I feel like spouting about. Expect to see me rant about news, current events, art, geek related topics, WoW, and whatever the hell else I feel like. While I'm generally a nice guy, I'm also a cynical, smartass bastard with a dark sense of humor. You've been warned.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging, where you always have your own soapbox :), whether anyone is listening or not.

    ReplyDelete